• Registration of pets belonging to overseas nationals living in China


    A valid official rabies vaccination certificate issued by the authorities of the country of origin. (According to Chinese law, the vaccination is valid for a period of one year from the vaccination date, and the pet must be vaccinated 30 days prior its arrival in China).

  • Useful information


    The currency in China is known as the renminbi or yuan. It is not a freely convertible currency, but its value has been allowed to rise and fall within a wider range in recent years, with an official exchange rate of 6.78 yuan for $1 on July 21, 2010

  • Communications


    International calls can be made directly from hotel rooms with IDD lines. Some large post offices also offer this service.

  • Numbers


    You can call 110 for police, 120 for ambulance services, and 114 for directory inquiries.

  • Bank info


    This guide is written based on services at the Bank of China. Other banks may be different (but are likely to be generally similar).

  • Handling emergencies


    Dial 110 for police and 119 for firefighters’ help.

   Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

Realizing dreams in Changsha county

Changsha county has developed fast in recent years.

Contact Us

Tel: +86(0731)-8401-8486

Add: No.19, Kaiyuan Rd, Xingsha, Changsha county