Xingsha Industrial Park
The park is in the eastern suburbs of Changsha, Hunan’s capital, adjacent to a national development zone, with a planned area of 15 sq km, the first phase of which covers 5 sq km. It is also a key part of a Changsha county integration program to develop the largest manufacturing base for central and south China to help automobile producers, the machinery business, light industrial machinery, textiles and clothing, and electronic information explore new markets in central and south China. It is also expected to develop a good environment, facilities, and communications, and integrate technology, investment, and information.
Transportation is convenient, with the Beijing-Hongkong-Macao Expressway, Changsha-Yongan Expressway, Changsha-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan Expressway, State Rds 107 and 319, Xingsha Ave, Kaiyuan Ave. and the Beijing - Guangzhou Railway, and Wuhan - Guangzhou Railway nearby. It is only 10 km from Huanghua International Airport, the Changsha Railway Station, Xiangjiang Port, Ningxia New Port, the Changsha East Bus Station, and Wuhan - Guangzhou Railway freight office. The airport has convenient connections to major Chinese cities such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Chengdu and Nanning.
1. Advanced manufacturing in engineering machinery and autos and auto parts, electronics, and support industries.
2. Light industry and textiles, clothing, appliances for children and teenagers and Hunan companies in embroidery, clothing design, textiles, and packaging.
3. Deep processing of agricultural products and by products, and research, testing, and processing of health foods.
4. High-tech industries in e-information, electronics, software, biopharmaceuticals, and new materials.
5. Business and real estate related to industry, special markets, upscale hotels, offices, and financial, security, and logistics services.
Any company that moves here is eligible for special national, provincial and city policies, and special national development zone treatment.
Office: Xingsha Industrial Park management
Contact: Luo Wei