Numbers and Info

Handling emergencies

Updated: 2013-12-16

Dial 110 for police and  119 for firefighters' help.

People can also head to the police station nearby to report a lost of passport or travel identifications and related documents. They can contact their consulates to apply for a make-up passport or other cards and documents.

If you have been robbed, you need to inform the hotel that you're staying in and report the incident to the police immediately. If you lost a bank card, you should note down your card number to inform the bank immediately. Most banks provide help to people in such situations with a 24-hour hot line and free telephone service.

Realizing dreams in Changsha county

Changsha county has developed fast in recent years.

Contact Us

Tel: +86(0731)-8401-8486

Add: No.19, Kaiyuan Rd, Xingsha, Changsha county